A couple by Bill T

Kayla Minchew

IMG_1051.jpg

D2, Ivory Micarta handle, Nickel Silver corbys, Satin finish, Tiger Snake overlay sheath

IMG_1060.jpg

ATS -34, brass pins, bosters and guard, yellow tip pearl handle with satin finish

Nice Job Bill!

The mini is very cool. I thought it was a full size and then I noticed the playing cards. Really well done.

The mini is cool looking but the first one is a beautifully balanced sleek design. Some knives don't look balanced but that one is superb. Great Work.

Great OoglyMoogly !
Looking good Bill. I thought you were just sittin around watching Oprah.
Nice pics too.

Rudy

Thanks for all the nice comments ! I really appreciate it . Kayla really did a great job on these !

The Fighter is a model I call the Varn . Sgt Varn was one of my drill instrutors in Basic Training . A Green Beret Vietnam Vet , he was the idol of a younger version of myself . I know this one is a little dressed up , but I couldn't help myself .​

The Bowie is a half scale version of one of my big Bowies . I was lucky enough to win The Judges Choice Award with it at the Mystic show that the NCCA puts on .​

Again , Thanks for the nice comments and for looking .​

great looking knives there bill, ah boot camp doesn't it feel just like yesterday? mini is really cool .

Back