A new one i just started

See I am not the only one that likes orange.2thumbs Great knife Jeff, the grind look great. No everything looks great about that knife. Now get out there and kill deer and make it earn it keep.

See I am not the only one that likes orange.2thumbs Great knife Jeff, the grind look great. No everything looks great about that knife. Now get out there and kill deer and make it earn it keep.

thank's. I like the orange,I think it will make a great hunting knife...

I guess the votes are in on the orange handle. :D I like that one too Jeff, as if you needed any more approval. 2thumbs

Jeff didn't deer season start last weekend? Well if you got one and didn't use the knife and take picks how will we know if it works? Oh the pain of not knowing!! Was there the thrill of victory or the agony of defeat? Whatta pickle.2thumbs:D

Jeff didn't deer season start last weekend? Well if you got one and didn't use the knife and take picks how will we know if it works? Oh the pain of not knowing!! Was there the thrill of victory or the agony of defeat? Whatta pickle.2thumbs:D

No deer last weekend. I will take it next trip for sure. I have three knives that have to be tested.

Back