AK-47/74 Thread

LOL..@Denny..I had a M-60 in my duffel bag but i to chickened out..portsmouth or leavenworth no fun...I flew back from Nam on a C-130 to the rock-wake,hickum el toro not the way to fly that far but i got me away from nam and i was happy..fyi i was with 9th meb ...march 10 -65....first combat troops in nam......i was with A-1-12 later B-1-12 105mm +155mm gun crew

leading up a barrel would not get it thru..atf demands welds..later i was a military gun dealer

LOL RAOTF..lol I understand that feeling ...But in the last few years i re-armed my self against this gun grabbing govt...just in case they try to ban any thing again ..i got it now..guns+big mags...the silencers ill get a class 3 lic from ATF =(GESTOPO) I am not worried they will stop that..when they passed the assult gun laws in 80's i lost my gun shop of 9 years and over $300,000..that hurt big time..scopes and assoceries ill hold off to as there easy to get anytime.....

i have a "COLT" LE6920 =M4 semi....... , FNAR 7.62 H/B ,Under folder yogo AK-47....(not the most accurate but good enough as it works everytime and ammo all over).
.as someone said "better to have and not need" "then need and not have"

his name will be known forever....great idea he had..not that accurate but any 7 year old can use it and it takes concrete mybe pouring in it to stop it lol....realiability anytime over accuracy....i like the 7.62x39 as its a hard puncher when you need it vs the 223/556 size ammo.....ive seen to many 223/556 bounce off things where my 7.62x51 punch right threw as does a 7.62x39......and ammo all over where ne ak ammo not

I have a mess of 40 rd mags from my ak-47 i saved when i had my shop...

fyi they do make a better trigger for the ak-47 there are two different types so be carefull which one you get..

106b.jpg

krinkb.jpg

Couple of phone pics of the new additions:

Arsenal AK-106 with a 10.5 bbl (top) and an Arsenal Krink both in 5.56.

Asset Weapons Manufacturing built both of these ~ we're switching out the solid folding butt stock for traingular folders.

:)

Last edited:
Back