And Yet Another Bowie

opaul

I've almost got this one finished up. The pommel needs to be finished off. You can see the nut which is holding everything in place until the epoxy cures out. I'll most likely use another brass nut or cut out a four point star to finish it off. Elk antler with brass and micarta, 1095 with hamon, OAL is 12".

Thanks Chris. This one is a custom Christmas order. I've got to make a smaller one next - father and son knives, a gift from the wife/mother.

Thanks Chris. This one is a custom Christmas order. I've got to make a smaller one next - father and son knives, a gift from the wife/mother.
What a great idea. I am currently working on a Christmas order for a damascus chef's knife and matching cutting board. It's been a bear so far.

What a great idea. I am currently working on a Christmas order for a damascus chef's knife and matching cutting board. It's been a bear so far.
I know. I had to turn down a few orders or informed the customer I couldn't have knives ready by Christmas. That bronchitis I had, put me way behind. The little Bowie is going to be made from alabama damascus.

That blade looks as good as it does rugged. I'd be proud to pull that out and put it use around the camp. Quality job.

Back