Announcement

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
Having been elected to the office of Director,in charge of membership,at this most recent Knifemakers Guild business meeting,I would like to encourage anyone interested in membership to contact me.
We have membership for Knifemakers,Associate,Honorary &Youth,categories.
Calvin Robinson
5501 Twin Creek Cir.
Pace,Florida,32571
850-572-1504
calvin@calvinrobinsonknives.com

Warmest regards,
Calvin Robinson
Director,
The Knifemakers Guild

Congrats Calvin, I need to join up, but I need to be sure I can swing a trip back east first.

Dwane

Dwane,
Our next show will be in Kansas City Missouri,September of 2015. We would like to have you in The Guild. If you want to join,contact me privately.

Newbie question what is the guild? I live in KC is this something anyone can attend? I would sure like to meet some makers.

Calvin,
From what I know of you, from this forum, you are the man for the job. Congratulations on a post well deserved.

Wade

Newbie question what is the guild? I live in KC is this something anyone can attend? I would sure like to meet some makers.

Justin,
Go to knifemakersguild.com to read all about The Guild.
Yes,you can attend the show,it is open to the public,there may be a fee for getting in but it will be small,if at all.
This will be a great place for you to meet other makers,look at their knives and maybe be inspired to join The Guild yourself. Contact me privately and I will explain the process if you like.
I'm looking forward to seeing you at the show!

Back