Another FNG

Matt Bufford

I've been hanging around reading here from time to time, and I've been very active on other knife forums, so figured it was time to start playing post tag with you guys too.

The name is Matt, been making knifes for a relatively short time, but still love doing it. I work as a firefighter/paramedic as my primary job, work part time for Texas Motor Speedway as a paramedic, and I'm also in the Coast Guard Reserves... so I'm a very part-time maker. But thats ok, because I always have a waiting list! I am trying to slowly build up enough of an inventory to have a table at the next Fort Worth show... but it is kind of hard to keep them after they are done.

I live in Farmers Branch, TX. Where I've got my house and family, with my garage full of tools.

I've got a basic website that I made, I do update the "my workbench" page fairly often - the rest I'll update rarely - if ever - unless I have a reason to. But mostly the website seems to be a pain in the butt - I'm tired of trying to figure that stuff out! Only reason I use my workbench page so much is because that is what I use to host my forum pictures!

www.capnosknives.com

Welcome to the pack, Matt.
Lots of guys who started just like you are now thriving here.
We recognize the "FNG" here as freindly new guy due to our "G" rating.
Hope you enjoy it here, "It's a dogs life".

Steve

Friendly New Guy!
Welcome to the pack.
Many knifedogers have their kids & wives with them while viewing. So the BossDog runs a family show here. I find I prefer it to the other knife forums.

Enjoy and look and ask around!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com/

Back