Article: 3rd Annual Hammer and Folder In August 2-4 2013

Looks like I am going to make a trip to MN again for the hammer inn. I will try and get a check sent next week. Thanks
Doug Sutherland

If I can remember to pack it, I am bringing a case of beer I just brewed up.it has been aging for nearly two weeks and needs to be taken care of.
I am naming this batch Rocky Mountain Hog Drool.
I have low hopes for it. I rarely followed the directions when I made it.

45 days til the hammer in......are you signed up?????
email me and let me know if you would like to participate!!!

You don't want to miss out on the fun!

Beth, I'm registered for the gathering again this year. Would you please reserve a space for me in Keith's folder class?
Looking forward to it.
thanks,
Jim Moenck
St Paul

ATTENTION ALL HAMMER IN GUESTS!!!!!

We have some special pricing set up at the Super 8 (507-387-0600)

they are offering 10% off pricing if you give them our name when booking a room. It will be for a double bed room, they only have 7 non-smoking rooms left and about 10 smoking rooms.
Price per night will be $70.99 (that is the price after the discount).
Book soon if you are looking at getting a room!!!

Days Inn (right down the road)(507-387-3332) - only has 5 double bed smoking rooms left.

and the Best Western (507-625-9333)which is also in the area is starting to fill up.

There are lots of events going on in town that weekend so I would book as soon as you can

Let me know if there are any other questions!!!

Beth

I've got my room reserved. Jim, you're in for the class, we'll do our best to build a Zulu slipjoint again this year. If anyone else wants to build one, post it here. I'll take three more students.

Keith

I've signed up and reservations in place, been a few years since I've done a hammerin. Looking forward to it.

Peter

Back