Best Website Domains?

I used iPage for several years now. Nice templates for those that can not program. Has an affiliates program to make money with. Checkout my site tacticallysharp.com and look at a site based off a template with some additional programming I did to it. As a retired programmer I did want to have to constantly keep up with a site. Very easy to maintain, add to and make changes. When someone clicks the iPage ad on the bottom of a page and selects a discounted plan and signs up I get paid for it. Not much but, every little bit helps.

In four years it has never been down. Up time is very important!

Last edited:
I just revamped my site through ipage as well it was really easy and intuitive for the most part. Nothing ground breaking but my old site template was so rigid it was almost impossible to update.

I had my Auntie build my site "She's 70 years young" thru Go daddy and she has always said that they are very helpful and professional.

She has built many sites and my Uncle writes software.

It's funny you should ask this question now. I just set up my own website through blogger.com (address in my signature) last week. It's free and fairly easy to set up. My purpose was to be able to show WIP's and a page or two to keep a photo gallery and a list of knives for sale. I think the format works well for what I want.

I work in the software development industry so I get this question a lot.

The best websites are simple and elegant. Travis Fry and Aaron Gough have the best websites I've seen by knifemakers. I've built websites by hand but when people ask me nowadays, I usually point them towards squarespace.com. Its the best I've seen at creating really solid websites by yourself, which means that you won't be spending thousands of dollars on dudes like me.

If you are going to sell more than a few items on your website you might check out BigCommerce.com.
I use them for my web store and am very happy with the features, cost and tech support.

Back