Bought a surface grinder

Chuck is electric and has adjustable magnetism! looks like a spot on the panel next to the spindle on/off to put a speed control knob...already marked min/max...

jog control on all axis (nice on the z!!....any toolmakers will know what I mean...lol)

That's a dream machine.

Chuck is electric and has adjustable magnetism! looks like a spot on the panel next to the spindle on/off to put a speed control knob...already marked min/max...

jog control on all axis (nice on the z!!....any toolmakers will know what I mean...lol)

That's a dream machine.
Sadly it did not come with the chuck. what I’ll probably do short term is just get a normal small Chuck but upgrade to the proper Chuck for this machine in the future so I can use all the fancy buttons. :D For whatever reason it had the guards removed also and weren’t included with the machine. Not sure why they would’ve taken them off in the first place. Lol

Last edited:
Saw your live feed on Instagram this afternoon. That thing is a beast! Gonna be a lot of fun to play with and very useful when you get it running.
Thanks for tuning in. I would’ve been in longer but it was starting to rain and the shop leaks so I wanted to be sure and get the surface grinder covered. Hahaha.

What’s super nice is that they gave you a keypad for the PLC control. You will be able to change timers and setpoints without having to buy very expensive PLC logic software. Hopefully there’s a book or a reference table to tell you which bits you’re looking for. Then again, you may never need to give a hoot about any of that if it runs the way you want it to already.

Back