Bowie Sheath

Dennis, I just now found this thread from your post in the "Sheath Thickness" thread - you did GREAT!!! With both the Bowie and the sheath. The sheath WIP is really good. I've bookmarked it for future reference. I need to make a sheath for this Bowie I did.
Bowie-s.jpg

Dennis, I just now found this thread from your post in the "Sheath Thickness" thread - you did GREAT!!! With both the Bowie and the sheath. The sheath WIP is really good. I've bookmarked it for future reference. I need to make a sheath for this Bowie I did.
Bowie-s.jpg

For me, Bowie sheaths take a bit of extra attention because of the guards. You have to think about that issue in the early planning stages and build around it.

For me, Bowie sheaths take a bit of extra attention because of the guards. You have to think about that issue in the early planning stages and build around it.

That was my issue on a personal knife I want to carry. I don't see how a pouch sheath is going to work because of the guard. I was researching them last night and need to go through the sheath tutorials. I'm also glad this came up again.

Back