Care packages

Jeff Pearce

KNIFE MAKER
I want to thanks everyone for all your help and kind words . This is the hardest thing we have ever dealt with. Losing my home and business. And my knife making hobby all at once is very hard. My wife can leave and go to work. I sit In a hotel trying not to go crazy.

Jeff,
A suggestion, if I may?
Get a pad and pencil and start designing your next new line of "wares" Knives, Lanyards etc!

Use this time to get a plan together to come back stronger than before with new exciting & different products!
Write you next five year business plan now!

Jeff,
A suggestion, if I may?
Get a pad and pencil and start designing your next new line of "wares" Knives, Lanyards etc!

Use this time to get a plan together to come back stronger than before with new exciting & different products!
Write you next five year business plan now!

Great idea. Thanks. It has been hard to think my head is still spinning

Its a new chapter in your lives. Use the time you have right now to shape your future. When are you moving to another house? Be sure it has a shop of some kind.

Its a new chapter in your lives. Use the time you have right now to shape your future. When are you moving to another house? Be sure it has a shop of some kind.

Bruce we are moving into a rental home while ours is torn down and rebuilt. We might just pay it of and rebuild somewhere else. Lot too figure out. The rental has a 4 car garage. I just need to get back to work. Maybe I can rebuild in the next few weeks.

Time to make a list,
For the new garage shop you will need a, grinder, Drill press, Buffer, Wookbench Lighting etc...................

Back