Damascus Billits---Where to find?

D

DandS

Hello Everyone...We're new here and really enjoy this Site a lot. Damascus Question----Where, besides Alabama Damascus, can I buy resonable, USA made Damascus Blade Billits? Thank You in Advance ---Don Wilson

Lots of great damascus making guys here. Checkout ironarmknives.com, he's a forum member here too.

Most Makers who forge their own damascus will build billets for others. "Reasonable" is kind of ambiguous when your talking about damascus billets. With damascus billets, you get what you pay for. I've had more than a few individuals contact me who were experiences problems with cheap, mass produced damascus billets, and after they experienced using better quality billets (which were more expensive) would never consider going back.

What pattern are you looking for? I've been told my prices are very reasonable; not as cheap as some but not nearly as expensive as some also.

Hello Everyone...We're new here and really enjoy this Site a lot. Damascus Question----Where, besides Alabama Damascus, can I buy resonable, USA made Damascus Blade Billits? Thank You in Advance ---Don Wilson

+1 on Del, go to his site and look at his work, I think you will be impressed. ED's work is very nice as well.

Sean

Last edited:
there is also Matt and Michell Whitmus in Ephrata Washington. they make very nice bold patterned Damascus and it i very reasonably priced.

this one from Matt:
3965_2_b.jpg

This one from Michell:
3870_1_b.jpg

Thanks everyone...This is what we were looking for. I'll start the process of contacting them tomorrow.....Don and Skyler Wilson

Back