Damasus hatchet and knife combo

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
This is a set I just finished up, Its our damascus and is made up of 1095 and 15n20 steels. with a San Mai core of 1095

The knife is about 8 1/2 inches OAL.

The handles are some of the finest maple burl I have ever used. highly contoured and hand finished. There almost to pretty to use.. But you can bet, there ready to be used.

Both are shaving sharp and would make short work of the big job of field dressing a moose or elk!

Im really happy with these, and will be adding leather sheaths for each.

There also heading to a fellow Knife Dog!

Thanks for looking and may Gods Blessings abound!

Randy

Attachments

• HHH Knives Folder and Hatchet combo 066.jpg
    HHH Knives Folder and Hatchet combo 066.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 89
  • HHH Knives Folder and Hatchet combo 058.jpg
    HHH Knives Folder and Hatchet combo 058.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
:s11798: :s11798: :s11798:

This set far exceeds my expectations that I invisioned when Randy told me he and JR were going to build them for me. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect them to turn out as great as they did. When I got the pictures I was actualy speechless. I just couldn't find the words to describe how fantastic they turned out. Randy and his son get better and better with each pice they make.
I am proud to own this set, to tell people how much I like it and highly recommend HHH Knives to anyone who wants some truly custom work done!

Last edited:
Very cool Randy,I have been waiting for photos ever since you told me about them. What are the dimensions on the hatchet? Keep up the good work and talk to you later!

Jay

Thanks Dwane and everyone! These pice are not the best, Ill take more when the sheaths get hear!! Then repost the set!!

God Bless YA!
Randy

Thank you guys for the comments, Its great to hear from you all. :) This was my first hatchet and hopefully not my last.. This thing is hair popin sharp and should shred some logs!
I asked Brad from Peters heat treat for some guidance and he was kind and helpful! Thanks Brad..

Hey Guys, I just got some pics of the set dressed in leather!

I gota say Thanks to CT my leather guy Hes the best!

God Bless

Attachments

• HHH Knives Folder and Hatchet combo 066.jpg
    HHH Knives Folder and Hatchet combo 066.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 10
  • HHH Fighter, engraved w sheath 048.jpg
    HHH Fighter, engraved w sheath 048.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 9
  • HHH Fighter, engraved w sheath 053.jpg
    HHH Fighter, engraved w sheath 053.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 13
  • HHH Fighter, engraved w sheath 067.jpg