Digs Fossils-n-Knives says HI!!!

Hi everyone,

I want to introduce myself to you all. Knife making is a hobby of mine, not a profession, but who knows what might happen in the next few years. I have a lot of ideas/designs and I'd like to show case my work here. I hope to get feed back from you knife enthusiasts, knife makers, and collectors in order to refine my craft. Hopefully a mod might consider making a Knife Maker Personal Forum for me; not sure how to convince one to do so.

Anyway, I'm on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and one other knife forum. I don't have the time to manage more than these 5 accounts (plus my various emails) so I'm limiting myself to just these 5.

So my name is Henry but I like the nickname Digs. You can call me either one... I've been called worse... much worse. :lol:

To share with you guys and gals that don't know me, here is one of my knives I made a while back. Enjoy...

440C, 0.29" thick, 5.5" blade, 10.5" overall length. Rc 58-59 -- Peter's heat treating service. Negative angle, deep sori slicer with oak scales and 1/4" OD brass inlays. The blade and brass inlays are rock patterned. The brass inlays gives your finger tips something to grip on.

Attachments

• P7070007r.jpg
    P7070007r.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 33
Thank you HHH Knives. I didn't know you were the F.O./Mod of this fine forum. I've been following you on Facebook for a while. Lovin' that awesome damascus. Cheers

Thanks much. Its always nice to meet new folks. I think you will like it here. Tons of great info, Awesome people in a friendly forum! :D

I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Blessings
Randy

Hey Henry, cheers for the friend request mate, I hope you're well. :)
Keep up the good work, I'll try to catch up on your videos soon too.

Heh, seems this is my first post here, didn't realise I had never posted before.

Hey Henry, cheers for the friend request mate, I hope you're well. :)
Keep up the good work, I'll try to catch up on your videos soon too.

Heh, seems this is my first post here, didn't realise I had never posted before.

Hi Tjolbi. Thanks for checking my YT vids. I'd like you know your opinion on my new finishes. All the best.

Back