Due to a series of unfortunate events

Thanks Everyone!!

Dont worry I will be sticking around here!!! Might now be as much but I will visit often.

We are really tight on money right now and might have to turn off the internet.

The reason I am thinking about selling the oven and a few other things it that we need a new sending unit/fuel pump and back window for our mini van and my truck needs ball joints really bad. also we just had a terrible storm blow through here on july first and I have a little damage on my roof and the shop roof needs new tin. No home insurance sucks......as soon as it gets fixed we are getting insurance.

We are trying to get things taken care of without borrowing. I am working to much but its what has to be done.

Thanks all for the kind words!!!!

Things will get better my friend.Keep your faith,and I know you will do what needs to be done.
We'll keep you and your family in our prayers.

God bless,Keith

Ernie! You know if "that" shoe was on someone else foot, you would do anything you could to help out! Remember "What Goes Around Comes Around" and we might just need you one day! Let your friends give you a hand brother, that's what friendship means!

Last edited:
Ernie! You know if "that" shoe was on someone else foot, you would do anything you could to help out! Remember "What Goes Around Comes Around" and we might just need you one day! Let your friends give you a hand brother, that's what friendship means!

Yeah I hear you there, But I hate feeling like a charity case:s11779:

Sorry to hear of your misfortune Ernie.
I hope things turn around for you real soon.
You and your Family will be in my prayers.

Rick

Ernie if I were close brother I would come help you fix that roof and put new tin up. Believe it or not, I've also done a fuel pump before, but never a back window.

Hang in there man, and remember that family comes first and don't forget about your knives. You've come so far, I'd hate to see you get away from it now.

Remember, your local library should have internet service. I'm sure you can find it somehwere.

Ernie, Sorry to hear you and your family are in my prayers.. Life is full of seasons so to speak and this will pass and you will bounce back.. Were all pulling for you and praying.. Just keep making it happen and working through this and you will come out the other side stronger and better..

God Bless You and Yours!

Last edited:
Again, like other fellow dogs have said, hang in there brother. You're a bright, honest, hardworking guy, and your love for your family will guide you through tough times.

Please don't be a stranger, go to the library or borrow a friend's phone just to pop in and let us know you're OK.

Ernie,
You get a hand out from strangers and a hand up is what you get from friends. If we had the community in real life that we have on KnifeDogs, there would be peace and prosperity on earth.

If I had to choose between my car and my tools, I would do everything I could to keep the tools that allow me to make more money to buy cars, pay bills etc. We ALL know you can make tools knives with handtools!

Hey Ern,

I know I haven't been around here that much, I pop in from time to time and lurk but this is unfortunate news. Like others have said there is nothing wrong with having some friends lend a hand. It doesn't have to be "charity" like you're thinking. I'm sure there would be plenty of people on here who would be more than happy to kick in for a raffle of some kind. Nothing saying down the road you can't "repay" folks who participated by making one of your own (whenever you get the chance) for those who pitched in and have everyone enter a drawing. Or anything along those lines. We all know there ain't a dawg out there who is gonna turn down a custom knife, especially one you did.

Back