Email marketing software?

Chuck Gedraitis Knives

I usually send my new knife notice emails through my yahoo email account. Yahoo lets you send up to 100 emails at a time. I currently have almost double that and need to find a way to be able to send my email to all my clients at once.

Do any of you use an email marketing program and if so which one? I know some offer free trials, some are free and include ads and others are a pay for service. I am trying to find one that will fit my needs.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Chuck

Last edited:
Check online.....I used google to track down a free mass mailer program. I believe it's called "Mass emailer". I tried several of them, and it took a few to get all the features I wanted. There are also some very reasonably priced programs for this purpose. Personally, I detest the online outfits that charge you by the month or by the number of emails you send.....to me that the equivalent of being held hostage.

Constant Contact is the best mass emailing software available. Their biggest advantage is that their emails will get through 95% of the Spam filters. If you really utilize it to its max. You virtually target 1 individual, the type of knife they like and the time they are most likely to open an email. Real gnats ass detail...if you are so inclined.

Thanks for the reply Les.
I actually had my web host set me up with an email newsletter which I can create, edit, add photos to and send for free.

Back