Ernie Grospitch

Sean Cochran

It is so rare these days to find someone who actually believes in taking care of customers and providing personal service.
Ernie Grospitch is one of those guys. I emailed him with a question and he promptly replied and solved my problem.

Needless to say I highly reccomend him for anyone who needs etching stencils. He has some great looking knives on his site to boot.

Sean

I agree.Ernie will make you feel like your the only one he is making stencils for.Can't beat the service.
Stan

Ernie is a good guy all around and an excellent knifemaker. It's always a pleasure to see him at the Guild Show.

I'll go ahead and throw my recommendation in as well. GREAT customer service, very prompt with phone OR email, extremely friendly and personable, and he sold me exactly what I asked for.
Oh, and phenomal prices and offerings too!

I will go no where else for my stencils.

Oh, and did I mention he is VERY FAST?

From the time I decided on what I want and paid, I think I had my stencils in less than 4 days.

Ernie is the only guy I'll get stencils from. I contacted him the other day and needed him to design a new stencil for one of my registered trademarks. Within about an hour, he had it all designed and perfect... 2 days later it was in my mailbox!!! That's 2 days from conception to delivered from Florida to Montana!!!

I just did my first (but not last) business with Ernie a few weeks ago. His responsiveness was nothing short of exceptional... in fact, I felt like I was slowing him down on a few occasions. His stencils are very high quality from what I can tell from the first few tests. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for good stencils.

Ernie is a friend of mine and an asset to the knife making community. He has basically tought me how to make stencils and has always been willing to help me out with problems.
Ernie is also making and selling stabilized woods, and was has some very interesting things to offer along those lines.
Jason

Last edited:
Ernie is a friend of mine and an asset to the knife making community. He has basically tought me how to make stencils and has always been willing to help me out with problems.
Ernie is also making and selling stabilized woods, and was has some very interesting things to offer along those lines.
Jason

Im glad you brought that up, a buddy of mine got a bit of stab. wood from Ernie. It was as solid as Ive seen from anywhere.

Good guy, had some questions from my last order and he took care of me no problem:) easy to deal with and great product

Back