first batch of Hydra flippers

Been following you on IG for a while now. Beautiful work!

John

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

You say that there is "room form improvement." I have looked at thousands of photos of handmade, custom knives. I see no room for improvement in these.

Stunningly gorgeous combinations of materials, colors, fittings, craftmanship and art.

You, Sir, do masterful work!!!

seriously lee! these are some amazing the knives, the design is just awesome. easily amongst my favorite folders to date. good work!

thanks alot everyone! i really appreciate all the kind words, it does feel like a big step forward for me.

I've seen/held thousands of flippers. Can't recall ever seeing one more majestically beautiful than this line.

Are you going to make any available for purchase? If so, when and where?

Regardless of availability, your work has taken "flippers" to an entirely higher level!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

WOW Lee,,,These are amazing. I also would like to know if there will be any available in the near future. Thanks for sharing the great pics. ,,,Arlo

These are some truly awesome knives. I've always considered myself a very picky individual when it comes to a folder/flipper and if I were to purchase another it would have VERY specific requirements. This design has just about every one of them. The frame/liner lock design is really cool as well.

thanks alot guy, really appreciate it, i make them per order and i don't take new orders at the moment but send me a PM and i will give all the info.

I've seen/held thousands of flippers. Can't recall ever seeing one more majestically beautiful than this line.

Are you going to make any available for purchase? If so, when and where?

Regardless of availability, your work has taken "flippers" to an entirely higher level!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

WOW Lee,,,These are amazing. I also would like to know if there will be any available in the near future. Thanks for sharing the great pics. ,,,Arlo

These are some truly awesome knives. I've always considered myself a very picky individual when it comes to a folder/flipper and if I were to purchase another it would have VERY specific requirements. This design has just about every one of them. The frame/liner lock design is really cool as well.

Back