First engraved knife, 4" "Watershed" skinner, Jesse Kaufman engraving

Frank Hunter

This is my first first engraved piece, embellishment by Jesse Kaufman of Black Hills Gunstocks and Engraving.

This knife features deep relief engraving accenting the mitered 416 stainless steel bolsters and checkered walnut handle scales. The knife is based off of my 4" Watershed semi-nessmuk skinner pattern, with a mirror polished blade and deep oil finish for the walnut. I finished the package with a heavy duty embossed horizontal carry leather sheath. I build a lot of this skinner and the pattern finally received a name, it has enough flow to it that I believe it really deserves it.

Jesse's Facebook page for his business and associated website follow - his 35 years of experience with gunstocks are readily evident. I'm very honored to have my work engraved by him as his venture into the field of fine knives.

www.facebook.com/pages/Jesse-Kaufman-Black-Hills-Gunstocks-Engraving/1409804915901994?sk=info
https://sites.google.com/site/bhgunstocks/home

This knife is available, PM me for more information.

IMG_5500_zpsc6e3ba06.jpg

IMG_5510_zpsbe9e8fa5.jpg

IMG_5512_zps6a5065a5.jpg

IMG_5517_zpse4c4a9a4.jpg

IMG_5514_zps6862ddc4.jpg

IMG_5522_zps5cfccab5.jpg

IMG_5528_zps21fa0a80.jpg

Frank,
I really like your blade and everything else just builds off of it into a beautiful knife. Nice work by both of you.

Wade

Back