Flooding/pics

Black cat

Thought some might find this interesting...

This is the worst rain i've seen in my area ever.
Today is non stop water control, tarping everything and getting the pumps going.

Heres a shot of my shooting range just behind my workshop. The bridge I just built is washed away, you can see it in the right hand corner. The water started about five feet below the bridge! Most of my range is under that water now except some of the higher targets. The next thing up the line is my shop at the top of that mud embankment! Have to keep an eye on that.

My father is out there in the back forty with a gopro strapped to his head filming all of this :p

This is a draught area, I can count on one hand the number of rain days we get per year and it's usually no more than a shower.

It's all good though... Just roll with the punches. If the range survives, all this water will really help clean it up and bring back the green.

Time for me to get back to the shop and finish those knives!

image.jpg

Since I posted this the water has risen several feet... It's now exactly forty yards from the back of my shop.

Northern Canada. It "should" be fine. The worst I can think of is if it takes out my workshop but I dont see it getting that far. Might be close though.

I do believe it took out the bridge to our back fields... And it just occured too me... Theres only one road in here and it has a small bridge... I bet that's gone too.

Back