Folder sheath

roughcountry

I have a buddy that got a gift from his girlfriend today that's pretty special. She had Bruce Bump build a super folder and I got to make the sheath.
It was fun to try a new style I've never done and sure helped to know what my buddy preferred for a sheath.
Hope the pictures come thru all right. Robin

Great imagination!!! Must be the clean Eastern Oregon air that allows the mind to expand and come up with great ideas. Very nice,

Wade

Thanks Guys, this one was pure fun not work.
One added bonus. I'm sure gonna rub it in to my buddy that I drooled over his knife before he did.

Thanks again guys. My pictures Don't do the knife justice, it's flawless.
I wet formed the sheath, then added the scroll cutting when it hit the perfect case.
The strap is lined with white pigskin to match the scales.

roughcountry, It is not difficult to see that you know how to use a swivel knife----beautifully! I think you are to be complimented on the sheath for the design and construction---both superior. Of course (Oh Yeah!) It is nice when working with one of Bruce Bumps' master pieces----------------------------Sandy Morrissey

Thank you Sandy & Travis

Sandy, Bruce lives close enough that I get to visit and see what he's up to. It's always a pleasure to see what his projects are.

Sorry Eagle, I didn't get a picture of the back. It has my trademark on the belt loop and the loop is the same profile as the front of the sheath. It's a bit of a stitching puzzle.
Robin

Back