Free Burl Every Saturday

Burl Source

Forum Owner & Moderator
Free Burl Every Saturday - Last Drawing 12/11/2010

After the 12/11/2010 Drawing the contest will be ended.
Thank You to everyone who entered in the previous week's drawings.

Every Saturday there will be a drawing for a burl block for all the knife makers. Each week I will pick out a really nice block to be the prize for the drawing that week.

This is the prize for the drawing on 12/11. It is a block of maple burl. If the winner needs the block cut into scales just let me know.
bed007.jpg

Here is how the drawing works.

* Each Knife Dog gets to make one entry into the drawing.
* Just make a post in this thread that you want to enter the drawing.
* The number on your post is your entry number.
* If you have ever used any wood from Burl Source you get to have a second entry into the drawing. Just make another post telling what type of wood you got.
* Every time after this that you purchase wood from Burl Source you get to have another entry. I will start posting some of my nicer stuff for sale in the supplies forum.

I will use a random number generator to pick the winning number each Saturday afternoon around 5pm PST.

Good Luck Everyone!

Last edited:
Thanks Mark for the chance to enter, also I use a lot of wood from these folks I mostly buy slabs but it is all great stuff.

I'm in again because I've bought a bunch of great wood from Mark. Mostly various types of redwood burl, also maple burls, ringed gidgee and others.

What the heck I guess I'll get another chance. Here's a few with Mark's stuff

Stabilized Spalted Maple hunter-
hunter021.jpg

Desert Ironwood belt knife-
SirCharles111.jpg

Stabilized Buckeye Burl chef-
CarvedBurlchef007.jpg

Show off some pics fellas ! I'm sure Mark won't mind

Thanks again for the chance - Josh

What a wonderful promotion - good for you and good for the members of KD. Thanks for the chance, Mark.

Count me in please.

Carey

Back