Free portable band saw blade promotion

I can't get it to work.....keeps coming back with a "server error". Maybe they got over run! :)

Edit/Note: Did a little "inspect element" concerning that sign up page for the free blade. I'd recommend to steer clear....at least until/if it's repaired or updated....right now it appears that the page attempts to plant a tracker in your system/computer. (malware)

Last edited:
Thanks Ed for the heads up, When I first tried to fill out the form with google chrome auto fill, I got a server error also. When I filled the form out manually it worked.

For the skeptical, I received a blade from Morse today. The blade is marked Made in USA. HAVEN't had a chance to try it yet.

I got my blade today - "Made in USA" 8/11 TPI. Looks like a decent blade. I'll be trying in a few days.

When in doubt about a website, I'll open in a "Private" browser... helps (didn't say "will", just "helps") prevent nasties from being planted.

Ken H>

Got mine today too.
Looks pretty aggresive compared to my other blades. If it really cuts all the junk piled up inside the 6x6 tube in the picture, it can't be that bad. We'll see.

Rudy

Got mine Friday along with the used portaband my son had shipped me from STL. I hope to try it out this weekend.

It works got mine today, I used the link on the 24th and the blade arrived today on the 30th. So it took 6 days all together. When you click the link it will open to the page and explain about the blade. In the center of the page is picture of the blade in use and above the pic it says, "click here to get your free blade", click on the words, "click here............" as if you click on the pic it does nothing. It will ask you about shipping info and who's blade you are using right now, and that is basically it.

I haven't tried the blade yet but it looks a bit more aggressive than the Lenox I am using as I think the Lenox is a slightly finer toothed blade but, hey it's free so we will see! Quantities are limited to what ever they set aside for this promotion!

Back