From the scrap bin, a WIP

Yes i read it correctly i no its not supposed to be but from what I've seen people don't understand what a seasoned boning knife looks like

I have looked at this knife a few times and am still contemplating reducing the finger guard to something more like I drew out in the OP. Then it might just be something like a (not Arkansas) "toothpick" :):):)

Yes i read it correctly i no its not supposed to be but from what I've seen people don't understand what a seasoned boning knife looks like
You do seem to have a very opinionated idea on boning knives both here and on the other forum. You might use a boning knife (and teach others to use them) but just as there are differing sizes of animals that require differing sizes (and styles ) of knives it does not mean that one style is wrong and only your idea of a style is correct. A self proclaimed "expert" is not a good look.
Your posts have become tiresome in a very short order and I will not be responding to them again.

Oh garry i had to go back to the other group i should of known by the great craftsmen ship of the blade my opoligiy ive been a perplexed as ive been looking to purchase boning knife

Back