Hello All!

sicilian767

Hello,

I'm new here, and in fact I'm a beginner knife maker, but figured joining would be a great idea to learn some new things from my fellow knife enthusiasts. I'm from a small town in Virginia, and I've been interested in knives since I was a kid. I got really into them when I was 15, and I decided to start making my own knives at the age of 20. I'm currently 21, in college, and I'm almost complete with my first project. I had to use a grinder to make it since I can't afford an anvil right now, but once I get an anvil I plan on forging a lot more blades. Other than that, I'm really knowledgeable about different blade steels, blade geometries, and I'm fairly experienced in using a ton of different types of knives. Living in the back woods of Virginia, a knife is one of the most valuable tools I have.

Well, that's all I have to say for now. Looking forward to learning some new things from y'all! :)

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you're off to a good start and you've come to the right place to continue you education. The guys on this forum can answer just about any question you might have.

welcome.gif

Back