Hello from Finland!

Nylund knives

Hello!

My name is Jakob Nylund and I'm new member from Finland.

I'm a custom knifemaker as well as my brother. I'm 20 years old and my brother is 17. We enjoy making all types of knives from hunters to more tacticals knives to fancy artknives and recently we start trying out making folders. Both me and my brother will be using this account but I will be doing all the writeing.

Here are three different knives made by me and my brother.

Art knife, mosaic damascus blade by Vladic Daniluk, saami engraved mammoth ivory and myskoxhorn made by my younger brother Simon.
red2-2.jpg

Traditional finish hunter in curly birch and mammoth ivory spacer. Silver steel blade forged bu Hankala
lastu.jpg

Fixed pocket knife with a blade in aeb-l and stab. curly birch handle.
warnie.jpg

All these knives are made on other makers blades but since a year back we make all our blades ourselves.

Regards Jakob and Simon Nylund

:eek:Beautiful work Jacob!! I love the style of the Damascus you folks make. Also how detailed your sheaths are!!

Welcome to Knifedogs. Look forward to seeing more of you and your brothers work2thumbs

Thanks for the nice comments and the warm welcome! :)

This seems to be a great forum, found it only a few days ago but have to say I really like it so far.

Regards Jakob and Simon

Welcome to the pack guys. Great looking work you have there. Please feel free to post more pics and show us all what you're working on. We love pics around here.

Beautiful knives gentlemen and welcome to the pack. Thanks for the pics. Please post more when you get the chance.

Also a welcome from NL. Do you have a website ?That would be interesting.
best regards from NL :running dog:
Wim

Thanks again for your nice comments!

Also a welcome from NL. Do you have a website ?That would be interesting.
best regards from NL :running dog:
Wim

Yes we do, I'm working on a new website at the moment and haven't updated our website with our latest knives yet.

But we have several knives from 2005 to the beginning of 2009 there, mostly scandinavian utility knives.

For those who are interessted here are a link: http://www.multi.fi/~mnylund

Regrads Jakob

Jacob - Welcome to the Dog Pound!!

I've admired the work of you and your brother for some time now. I find that when I'm searching for inspiration, or just want to see some top-notch knives, I constantly turn to the Nylunds' work.

Great to have you here.

Welcome to the Pack!!! i am a big fan of traditional Scandinavian blades. I look forward to seeing more of your work!!!

Back