Help!!

Pinoy Knife

Greeting's all im thinking of making a W.I.P thread and need a Place on the web to hold the Pic's ?? where/a link perhap's ??
im thinking of my "First" Sandwitch style.. it gives me a excuse to use up a little of my Ti Sheet .. maybe wood/C.F scales Probably a M-2 blade :D:bud:

Matt, how are ya??? man, send me your number again.., were finally moved and settled into our new place.., not hopping all over :)

cant wait to see what you got going on in the shop!!

Exit No pic's yet im still working on my concept Size ,shape ,blade, insert's ,then proto,then pic's as I build it ..
Shawn you got Mail !! Look's like you have been a very busy boy ..

ok im building my proto today !! i got a couple day's off with the "holiday"
pictures will be taken and if i can figure out how to upload posted in the next couple of day's !!! Yea Playtime !!!

ok the proto typing is done !! tomarrow i build with real material!!
i hope this work's..

Attachments

• Picture sandwich butterfly 001.jpg
    Picture sandwich butterfly 001.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture sandwich butterfly 002.jpg
    Picture sandwich butterfly 002.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Picture sandwich butterfly 003.jpg
    Picture sandwich butterfly 003.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Picture sandwich butterfly 004.jpg
    Picture sandwich butterfly 004.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Picture sandwich butterfly 005.jpg
    Picture sandwich butterfly 005.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 83
well 3 broken tap's about 10 "Grinding "belt's later and it is starting to look like a "Bali" ill try to post pic's of the handle tomarrow ..:D:D

ok i have handles !!! here are a couple of pic's ... titanium liner's ,im going to "Jewel" then anodize them as i finish the knife. the "scales " are "Carbon Fiber " The blade will be M-2 high speed tool steel ..think of a drill bit for a blade !! Bushing's are made ,a lot of hand sanding of the handles to bring the pattern out .ill start the blade sometime over the next week or so ..this knife will be great ..i can tell by the handle weight it will be a great flipper ..the latch im torn between Titanium and carbon fiber ??:D:confused:

Attachments

• 100_4730.jpg
    100_4730.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 100_4731.jpg
    100_4731.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 63
Ok now the weekend is here im on to making the "Blade " and begining the finish sanding ..it is 29 degrees in my shop right now so i may have to take frequent "Break's" to warm back up !!living in the Northwest is an adventure (LOL):rolleyes: but im thinking this one is totally worth it ..if anyone want's to "Link" this to another place you have my permission and blessing as i have Never done a WIP.

Ok now the weekend is here im on to making the "Blade " and begining the finish sanding ..it is 29 degrees in my shop right now so i may have to take frequent "Break's" to warm back up !!living in the Northwest is an adventure (LOL):rolleyes: but im thinking this one is totally worth it ..if anyone want's to "Link" this to another place you have my permission and blessing as i have Never done a WIP.

I dont think that will be possible. Many times if not all this forum is not available to non-members. They may need to join to be able to view this thread.

well i don't know if it is the cold weather or what but i did not get the blade made !! ill get a little ''play" time during the week if not ive alway's got next weekend .. i just want to get this done before the Christmas holiday.. im going to go warm up now ..:D
'

Les Sure just send me a address !! ill send ya the Micarta "Template " i made (LOL):D::running dog: wait you know how to make your own !! soo what ya sending me ?? he he ... sorry i just had to say it !!!

Back