Help!!

yea ill get it finished and pic's up this weekend!!
This one will be for sale !! this will be my first available bali in about 2 1/2 years .. i really need to spend more time in the shop :eek:

well i got impatient and made the blade!! i just had too.. so ill get a couple more pictures of the Blade,Bushing's,handles ect this weekend ..i still have to make the washers ,latch wrap it all up im stuck on the "Horn"design i don't like the "Plain" look of most ..i guess you should be able to reconize it by the "Lines" or Flow of the knife ..anyway that is all for now !! more latter

Ok first let me apologize i did not get it done i had to work yesterday (Saturday) Damn Job /Paycheck..i hand rubbed the blade to 400 and changed the C.F top and bottom to Ti ..im thinking after i re shape the new Blue C.F insert's and the Ti "Bolster's" ill jewel All the Ti then Anodize it all Green i think that will really look neat ..yea i know Damn knifemakers can't make up their mind !!
I think the extra weight of the Ti will make it a better flipper and shouldn't damage too badly if it get's dropped .. Sorry about the Delay but im going to work on this every night until it is Done !!2thumbs

Update

ok im almost Done .. i machined the pivot'sand bushing's out of stainless..
the "Bolsert's "are Ti as is the "Spacer's" as soon as i get it made the latch will be Ti too..the washers i made are P.B ..i started the sheath for this by stretching a nice piece of leather into a mold i made just for this knife,then tooled it .it is drying right now ,ill continue it tomarrow after work .
The B.M is only there for a size refrence ..

Please Help me Post Pic's !!!

Last edited:
Pictures??

i resized them i hope this work's...these were taken before i rounded the handles ..

Attachments

• 100_4783.JPG
    100_4783.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_4784.JPG
    100_4784.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 100_4786.jpg
    100_4786.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 50
That blue carbon fiber causes cancer, please send the rest of it to me for proper disposal! :)

Good lookin knife bud! :):)

Les yea i thought it did!! im cutting off a growth caused by it now :p im really thinking about re doing the insert's with mammoth ivory ..ive anodized one of the handles and think the ivory would compliment the knife well??
Soo Knifedog's what do ya think??? i guess i just don't like how C.F Finishes..i guess i better get this done soon as Monday i start my Vacation

Greetings all ill finish this when i get back from my vacation ..
im "Home" here in the Phillipines for a couple week's so please be patient..:D

ok im baack!! now after a few day's of recovering and getting over jet lag i can get back into finishing this knife..

ok well ivechanged the insert's from C.F to green G10
the C.F would not finish the way i wanted it to despite several different "Method's"of finish ..im trying to finish this but this "Job" keep's getting in the way ..im thinking this saturday i can finally get this done unless my "Dayjob" get's in the way.. Hi my name is Matt and im a Addict!! im Addicted to a "Paycheck" (LOL):D

great looking knife
i used to work for a graphite manufacturer before i was let go they started doing a lot more work with CF, and from what i remember it can be hard to work with and even harder to get a decent finish, from what a friend has told me there is a coating that can be used to give it a nice finish. next time i speak with him i will try to find out what it is

someday i would like to make some knives but right now i dont have the recources to do much

Back