Hey Where Do You Live ?

Mathew, I was in your neck of the woods a few years ago. I spent two weeks getting the lights back on after hurricane katrina.

Zane I certainly appreciate the helping hand brother! I took off of work for a month to cut trees then spent afternoons and weekends doing so for another 3 months. Made more in that first month than I did in half a year with the company I was working for at the time. First week and half sucked majorly though with no running water or electricity to clean the stink off me and get the saw dust off lol.

Well Keith Willis ask me what town do I live in in another thread. So I thought it would nice to see where some of ya'll live.

Me, in the country on a farm :rolleyes:, It's close to a little crossroads community named Furlow. That's 10 miles East of Jacksonville, or 10 miles south of Cabot, or 10 miles West of Lonoke. Or for anybody that has traveled I40 through Arkansas it's 3 miles North of the Remington Arms plant;)

be going through there in about 5 weeks going to little rock camp meeting,@FPC.
I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY IN NORTHEAST MS.NAME JUDAH,THE TRIBE OF THE PRAISERS,ABOUT 30 MILES FROM TUPELO,ELVIS PRESLEY'S BIRTHPLACE.ANY BODY AROUND GIVE ME A HOLLER.

Right now I'm in upstate New York on family business but will be heading back home to Maricopa, Arizona by the end of the summer. It's way too humid here for me

Zane I certainly appreciate the helping hand brother! I took off of work for a month to cut trees then spent afternoons and weekends doing so for another 3 months. Made more in that first month than I did in half a year with the company I was working for at the time. First week and half sucked majorly though with no running water or electricity to clean the stink off me and get the saw dust off lol.

I hear you, we slept in our trucks the first couple of nights, no shower, tons of bugs. I would hate to think about a week and a half. That's the closest I've ever come to being in a war zone, we went from Hattisburg to Laurel and some dude shot his sister over a bag of ice. I did however, talk to a lot of good people who were very grateful. And yeah lots of big freakin trees on the ground. Hope you enjoy the pound, I haven't been here long myself but they're a great bunch of guys and very helpful.

I live about 40 mi southeast of IG and 50 mi south of Boston,MA in a suburb of Providence, RI. RI is just a whistle stop between Boston and NY and at one time was known mostly for it's concentration of organized crime. Although some great knifemakers live here.

IG, did you receive my message?

Back