HHH Knives San Mai Bowie, mosaic damascus and ivory

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hello and good day.

Heres one I had to have done and delivered By Christmas. I cut it pretty close. But managed to get it out the door in time to reach its new home B4 Santa arrives!!

The specs are as follows.

San Mai O-1 Core and 400 layer damascus clad blade. that measures approx 6.5" from tip to plunge. OAL approx 12/5"

Handle. Mosaic damascus Guard and butt cap. Mammoth ivory handle with stainless and G-10 spacers.

I didnt make a sheath for this one. Because its going to a awesome leather smith and hes gona work up something cool and fitting for this one.

Pictures. Please excuse the bad images. As I took over 600 pictures and only got a few that were OK and none that really showed the whole knife very well. Yet I didnt have time to waste taking any more pictures because it had to be delivered ASAP.

Thanks for looking and as always, comments and critiques welcomed.

Merry Christmas
Randy

bowietake22081024x683.jpg
bowietake22001024x683.jpg
bowietake21681024x683.jpg
bowietake21561024x683.jpg
bowietake21551024x683.jpg
bowietake21491024x683.jpg
bowietake21431024x683.jpg
bowietake21411024x683.jpg
bowietake21131024x683.jpg
bowietake21031024x683.jpg
bowietake20921024x683.jpg
bowietake20111024x744.jpg

Randy,
I know the recipient of this masterpiece and know that he has a smile from ear to ear. Your work is, simply put, AMAZING!!!!!

Wade

Randy I have been saying on your web site how nice this knife is but I got it to day and I want to tell you your pictures dont come close to doing this knife justice. I am going to send it back to you so you can have Coop take some picts so it can be seen as the piece of art it is and deserves to be done professionally.Cant thank you enough. Pat and Terry alias KT

Thanks Guys. Terry, Im happy to be getting this one back and having some GOOD pictures taken of it. This sucker fought me all the way on the images. and with a deadline for delivery I just didnt have time to really try much harder. Heck it was still warm from grinding it when I boxed it up and sent it out! :)

God Bless and Merry Christmas

Your advancement amazes me. You get better with every knife. This one is totally awesome. You really have talent

Cal ans G. Thanks very much gentlemen. I appreciate the complements. I sure am having a BLAST and try to make every knife better then the last. To refine the details and the areas where I know there is room for improvement .. etc.. Its a sickness, a addiction, and a passion that runs deep. :)

Its a Knife Life and Im livin the dream!!!

God Bless YA
Randy

Back