Hi from Chino So Cal

Adam Vigil

Jeff from Bush Monkey Knives turned me on to the forum. It looks great.

Making stuff is in my veins. I make custom split cane bamboo flyrods, custom airgun parts, hobby machinist and knifemaker.

I have been a collector of custom knives since 1978 as a kid there were only a handful of custom knifemakers. In my area we had some good ones including Rick Browne and Bob Loveless. I always planned to make knives but guns and flyfishing dominated my time over the years. Recently I built a belt grinder and decided it was time to start making knives.

Jeff from Bush Monkey Knives turned me on to the forum. It looks great.

Making stuff is in my veins. I make custom split cane bamboo flyrods, custom airgun parts, hobby machinist and knifemaker.

I have been a collector of custom knives since 1978 as a kid there were only a handful of custom knifemakers. In my area we had some good ones including Rick Browne and Bob Loveless. I always planned to make knives but guns and flyfishing dominated my time over the years. Recently I built a belt grinder and decided it was time to start making knives.

Adam,
My names Laurence and welcome to the pack! I live and own a Sharpening & Cutlery shop in Santa Monica.

When you are in the beach area of Santa Monica Feel free to look me up and stop by the shop! Or contact me if you have any questions or think I can help. I may have some machinist questions or others to send your way! I don't have any other local blade makers pals that I know of at this time!

Laurence
www.westsidesharpening.com/

Back