Hi from the northshore of Boston

Bssc

you can call me B
I am a profession bicycle mechanic to the pros, currently detached from a full time gig. I have been in and out of the industry for over 20 years now previously I have designed bikes and built wheels for years for several European pros. I have had stints in shops, consultation gigs with frame manufactures and component design. I had an almost 10 years stint as inventory control/ produce QC at a food warehouse. ( an accident force me in to retirement)

I appreciate good craftsmanship , metal work and wood work I my self produce the a fore mentioned.

some of my varied interest are paintball, photography, MOPARS, sports car racing,golf tools , bicycles,

Welcome B! You should really try and make it to IG's next gathering on 4/24. Lots of the Mass and other New England nuts will be there.

KnifeDogsWelcome1.gif

Wassup?? Come on down to the Southshore. I am retired too, so come on down before the HI to get the lay of the land.2thumbs
My newest student is a teacher from Boston.;)

Not retired because I want to be I have a good 30-40 years before I am ready of crippled for that.

currently unemployed in this economy

I am afraid too much noise and confusion a hammer in for me to attend it is complications of an severe concussion the one that forced me into retirement. ( even races are some times too much )

Back