Homemade handle material.

I like it! My daughter's knife has orange scales because she's always fishing. If she drops it in the water on the edge of the pond she can find it. Good luck finding a dark knife in the muck.

s0001-jpg.63988

Now there is one if you drop it in the woods it should stand out!! Like the shape and the handle material!!!

I make my own Carbon Fiber and I would absolutly recommend 2 part epoxy. Doesn’t need to be West Systems. I use another brand which is less expensive, but gives the same results. It’s a 5:1 ratio with the supplied pumps. Slow cure...I give it 48-72 hours in the press before I touch it.

So then, your buying uncured carbon fiber “cloth” and making micarta with it? I’d be interested in doing that. Sounds like a cool project.

I make my own Carbon Fiber and I would absolutly recommend 2 part epoxy. Doesn’t need to be West Systems. I use another brand which is less expensive, but gives the same results. It’s a 5:1 ratio with the supplied pumps. Slow cure...I give it 48-72 hours in the press before I touch it.
what brand is it?

Back