Horton .415 Blood EDC

P

peppercorn

This is one of my favorite knives from Jeremy Hortons compound. It is .415 A2 hollow ground with carbon fiber slabs.

3979304982_8ac2160508_b.jpg

3979304668_9edb7abf3a_b.jpg

3978541921_ecc53f7b96_b.jpg

3978543391_a4e9f70e57_b.jpg

3979303886_9095859202_b.jpg

3978542887_d6defab12a_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hes "Bringin sexy back" to the sharpened prybar category,.. Chr*st, did I just quote Timberlake? ? ,.. excuse me , I have to go kill myself.

Great knife tho

That thing looks like a can opener for the Sherman Tank. Would it even be possible to hurt it? WOW!!!

Murph

That thing looks like a can opener for the Sherman Tank. Would it even be possible to hurt it? WOW!!!

Murph

Lol ! That is a great description, it is actually very balanced, for its size. I put a hair popping edge on it this past weekend,again, and really surprised my brother in law by pushcutting about four inches off of a three inch thick phone book. He couldn't believe it and I must admit, it is strange to see a knife that is nearly a half inch thick do that.

Thanks for your comments guys! I like this site btw.

That's a hefty little dude! I really like the styling on this knife, very well done.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Bruce

hey, Pepper,, thanks for the post,,and the pics,, maine,,

If you ever need to write a description for this one, I'll let you borrow one of mine. and I quote......."Makes a really great camp knife and fits the bill if you ever feel the need to cut a small building in half".......

Great work!
Steve

Thanks friends! I really enjoy the feedback on the forum.

Steve, I really like that quote as it fits this one to a tee!

yike

and people look at me funny when I make a big ole bowie at .375

that things GOTTA be fun

2thumbs:eek:2thumbs:eek:2thumbs:eek:

Thanks again everyone !
I am new to the forum but have been a knife guy forever.
I am also new to photograghing knives as I come from a sports/nature/wildlife background so I may post more here in the gallery to get your feedback on not just the knives but the photos also, as I am trying to perfect my technique.

Back