Hotmail.com to Outlook.com

Knifemaker.ca

Dealer - Purveyor
Have you all claimed your names / email accounts with the new outlook.com? There are some good names to be had - and some to be protected. I also got an email from a guy who wants to sell me knife-makers.com

I don't want it but its good. Let me know if you want the contact.

Rob!

I hate change! What happens if I just keep my old Hotmail account?

Sorry. From PCWORLD.COM

Hotmail users and newbies are flocking in droves to Outlook.com,
Microsoft’s latest Webmail
overhaul
that will eventually replace Hotmail. Less than 24 hours after
Microsoft rolled out Outlook.com, one million people were already using the
service, according to an official tweet from
Microsoft

Lots more on it if you just Google "outlook.com"

I've never been a fan of hotmail, but have kept an account as a backup in case my regular email goes down. Since Microsoft is said to be phasing out hotmail, I grabbed an outlook account. At that time, there were some good names left. Just thought I'd give the dogs a heads up before all thats left is "bobo750826b"

Rob!

I've used hotmail as my "junk" email account for years. I signed into it yesterday, and it automatically converted my hotmail account to Outlook.com. I think the new interface is clunky, ugly, and my less useful than the old hotmail. I'm not one who hates change, but what I do hate is change in the wrong direction....which I think what they've done with outlook.com.

Still have the Hotmail account... they haven't automatically converted me to Outlook.com, yet and I'm happy! :happy:

The new interface is pretty bland, but all the functionality of old hotmail is still there and much more. The uncluttered look is actually nice on mobile. My old hotmail just got converted to the new interface, but the @hotmail address is still the same.

Back