How Cool is this!

slatroni

Look what showed up today. A KMS liner lock with a black blade from USAknifemaker.com!
kit knife.jpg
Thank you!
Steve

I got mine, too! -the stone wash version.
No sooner did I join this forum back around Christmas than Smithy sent me two pairs of Missouri Oak scale blanks. And, now, I just got a free knife kit. This is a giving bunch of guys on here. And, their generosity extends to their giving of sage advice.

I was going to maybe do something custom to the kit knife to make it my own, but still pondering what. But I thought I might as well put it together and carry it a little until I decide on something. It feels solid, went together well, and is definitely sharp- it already made my finger leak pretty good when I was assembling it.

Many thanks to all who make this happen and to those who share on here (and for the gift and prize) !

Bill

LinerLock Kit 1.jpgLinerLock Kit 2.jpg

Bill, I did the same thing. Put it together and carried it for a day just to get a feel for it. There a couple things that aren't "me" about it and I've already blown it apart and started some mods. It's got to be a spare time project for me, got some paying jobs waiting. I'm anxious to see what you other guys do with yours.

I have a few knives to finish up before I can start this one. I also got a order for 4 pocket knives (i have never made a folder), so I am planning on learning from this kit.

Back