How is everyone holding up?

Raymond Richard

Forum Owner & Moderator
I still don't know what a poll arm is.!
According to the internet: A pole weapon or pole arm is a close combat weapon in which the main fighting part of the weapon is fitted to the end of a long shaft. Fishing could be a whole different story.

As far as life it self with the situation we have all be going through doubt is the number one concern. Fortunately my faith gives me hope through Jesus Christ that what ever happens in this life His Love has got me covered.

Bruce McLeish

According to the internet: A pole weapon or pole arm is a close combat weapon in which the main fighting part of the weapon is fitted to the end of a long shaft. Fishing could be a whole different story.

As far as life it self with the situation we have all be going through doubt is the number one concern. Fortunately my faith gives me hope through Jesus Christ that what ever happens in this life His Love has got me covered.
Thanks, Raymond. I appreciate the answer.

Doug Lester

Sorry, Bruce, I thought that you were just pointing out that I spelled poll instead of pole. As Raymond said they are poles of various lengths with a sharp thingy on the end such a spears, pikes, glaives, halberds, bills, and, of course, pole axes.

Doug

Bruce McLeish

Sorry, Bruce, I thought that you were just pointing out that I spelled poll instead of pole. As Raymond said they are poles of various lengths with a sharp thingy on the end such a spears, pikes, glaives, halberds, bills, and, of course, pole axes.

Doug
gotcha. I really wasn't being a smart-ass. (This time!)

opaul

Doing pretty good. Probably Letting this stuff worry me more than it should.
I need to get back out to the shop. I haven done any knife related work for about a month now.

Justin Presson

This is crushing the economy, I just hope it settles down and we can get back to normal. Small businesses have to be hurting.

Doug Lester

The good news here is that Illinois moved on to phase three, except for Chicago. That might mean I might be able to get a hair cut and a beard trim next week. Restaurants have been given permission to go to outside dining and the city has been helping by making arrangements to rent tables with a refundable security deposit. The stay at home order has also been suspended.

Doug