I Have a 40+ lbs Box of G-11 to Give Away, interested?

Well, shoot, I'll play!

Thanks for the chance, and Merry Christmas, all!

I would love to participate. Thanks for the generous offer. You and your family havef a Merry Christmas.

Dan Kaschner

ILL say the rusty preston mammoth

BTW: Another free bonus box of same stuff, for anyone that guesses my favorite knife (single one) in the thread I started in the following link."Collectors Corner"

Have fun,
Jim

PS: Please feel free to edit original post for your guess, just don' add a post.

PLEASE:bud:

Ill say its the RUSTY PRESTON MAMMOTH FOLDER

ME Too!

Hi I'm New ( dont hold that against me ) from the description ther is more than I can use .

SO.. If I am chosen I will gladly Pass on whatever I cant use .

Chuck

Please count me in. I'd guess your Tony Bose Peanut ;)

Alistair
That is one of the three unique customs, Tony told me he only made a few of them, I know of 3 in existence. He will not be making any more, too small for his hands (so says he).
Congrats, that is one small box for you, we will have to work out something on postage, deal was for Conus.
Jim

Only two small boxes for two of the unique knife guesses, then the 40lb one chosen by Random.org. Feel Free to edit your original posts for the unique ones. I will close thread then use the random generator AFTER I have reread all the posts for edits and guesses on the unique two left. Good Luck,
Jim

Last edited:
Hi JatMat. I just joined this forum today. I'ed like in on your give away,if it's not to late.This is a good thing you are doing God bless. Darryl

Morning Mr Jim,
I'll try an entry for the large box,.. but I cant see the picture big enough to make a wild guess at the favorite folder,lol.

** Harvey McBurnett single blade front lock /// whoops, I see Murphda said that already, oh well :) , still fun to try and figure it out.

Last edited:
Im in for either one you know me Jim lol cant pass up a offer like that. kellyw HMMM how about a good ole tooth pick pocket knife

Last edited:
Back