I Hope to Cause Trouble!! Knives are for Sissy's

Kris Martinelli

Well First I must say.....I didn't write that Title!!! I don't know who to blame "It was the Dog". Well this is my first knife forum and I am happy to be here...so far? I have just come out of the closet! My name is Kris and I hate knives!!!! They control my life and now I even started customizing and making handles and re-shaping knives.

I was fortunate enough to learn my file work and handle work from the Late Earl Dillon....knife smith and fancy file man. He started working on knives after retirement in his sixties and died in his late seventies. Yet, in a short time he touched the knife world for the top makers and I never knew what he really did until I asked for help! He was so humble and took the time to teach a disabled paramedic and songwriter (Me) his trade. Earl was a long time family friend and it wasn't until his death until years later. I learned who Chuck Stapel was Roger Combs and many others whom he worked with and then was later featured in "Gun Digest Book of Knives Fourth Edition." I hate knives but I hope to meet some other people that hate them as much as I do, as I learn and grow. :shush:

Welcome to the pack Kris. The only thing I hate about knives is the impact they make on my bank account.

welcome to KD....Your title had me going for a minute..

Hi Kris and welcome to KD. You sure are at the right place to get that hatred of ours fueled.

Thank you all, for your warm welcome and allowing me to vent!!!! "My Name is Kris and I hate Knives, but I still sleep with them no joke!!!

Welcome, Kris. Watch out for all the armed "sissies", there's a bunch of 'em around here somewhere...
Trouble isn't hard to find, especially if trouble includes draining your bank account to buy sharpened goodies!

Back