I just slipped in past the bouncer...

Paul Mathews

...and wanted to say "hi!"

I see a lot of friends from other places here. For those who don't know me, I am a hobby knifemaker in Alexandria, Louisiana. I'm proud to call Spencer Reiter (SAR Global Tool) my mentor:D, but I have learned from other knifemakers on some of the forums as well. So far I have made mostly utility, hunting, and self defense style fixed blades. If I ever get back in the shop and get caught up I plan to try my hand at folders.

I look forward to spending some time here and hope I can make a contribution to the discussions.cool 1

Welcome to the pack. You sAid the magic words when you said huters, utility, and self defense. Of course, we can't believe you til you post pics. Time to post 'em up for everyone to see.

Hey Paul good to meet you and nice last name2thumbs

Hey, Brett. It is a good name isn't it? Looking forward to seeing you around here! cool 1

Welcome to the pack. You sAid the magic words when you said huters, utility, and self defense. Of course, we can't believe you til you post pics. Time to post 'em up for everyone to see.

I'll be happy to post some pics up. Several of my friends have seen most of them, but I don't mind sharing. Hopefully I'll have some new pictures to share of my work soon. In the meantime, my avatar is one of my WUK 's(Wharncliffe Utility Knife). I've got a bunch of hunter's and skinners on the bench waiting for me to get them heat treated right now. If I get the shop presentable I'll try to post some WIP pics.

Copyofdogbanner-Copycopycopy.jpg

Back