If you need a shop vac....

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
We all use them in our shops, and I have never been able to figure out why they are so stinking expensive....... but here's a screaming deal! If you are an Ace Rewards member..... $39.99! The sale is good until Nov 30.
I've used every brand of shop vac out there, and IMO the Craftsman brand vacs beat the pants off all of them. I stopped and picked up one this morning. The Manager of that particular section at Ace also told me that they had just been notified that ShopVac (the company) is going under/out of business!
Just thought I'd pass it along!
Might be worth showing someone and saying.... "That would be an awesome Christmas gift!" ;)

This is my 4th one of the exact size/brand! I have one for dust collection at the grinders which has been there for years, one on my blast cabinet that has also given years of service, and another for around the shop. This one will go to the Hot shop, to replace a Rigid 16gal.....that has some of the worst suction of any shop vac I have ever used. Bad thing about the Rigid, and some other brands, you can't even use them for a blower.....where as the Craftsman brand, you just pull the hose off the intake, and put it on the exhaust.....and you have a blower. ;)

Last edited:
Back