I'm going to be rich!

Bruce

More bad news. I'm coming over on Monday to pick up my stuff. Be a good sport and have it all neatly boxed up and ready to go.

DeMo

Sorry but without a pickup truck I can't go get boxes. Im afraid to ask Kaye if I can drive her car.
Bruce

More bad news. I'm coming over on Monday to pick up my stuff. Be a good sport and have it all neatly boxed up and ready to go.

DeMo

Last edited:
Bruce

This thread reminds me of a joke that I heard the other day.

What did the knife maker do after he won the lottery?

Answer: He kept making knives until it was all gone.

Bruce Buddy Ol Pal!
Sorry this didn't work out with the free millions of bucks. I know you had your heart set on buying your own Bradley IFV and making more 24" wheels along with getting a class three License so you could have your own Browning Caliper .50 Ma-Duce machine gun on top of it.

Do you think Kaye will forgive for selling her wedding ring and your trailer house?

Bruce Buddy Ol Pal!
Sorry this didn't work out with the free millions of bucks. I know you had your heart set on buying your own Bradley IFV and making more 24" wheels along with getting a class three License so you could have your own Browning Caliper .50 Ma-Duce machine gun on top of it.

Do you think Kaye will forgive for selling her wedding ring and your trailer house?

It's real quiet around here since she quit talking to me so I don't know if she's forgiven me or not yet. May take a while meantime I,m at least enjoying the peace and solitude.

The bank wouldn't loan on the single wide but did ask what kind of truck I have for collateral. Trouble is I already sold the 94 Toyota, heck it wasn't worth half of what I needed.

Bruce, I got an e-mail, twice now, telling me I was awarded $62.5 million dollars for the six months I spent in a coma in Nigeria. It seems like I'd remember going to Nigeria, but I guess comas will do that to you.

Hey you should come over anyway. We can forge something. :)

I would love to come over and forge something. I may take you up on that someday. But, with the financial straights that you have recently encountered, I'm afraid it would be the leaf springs off my old Ford pickup.

Good idea, bring the springs and some propane.
I would love to come over and forge something. I may take you up on that someday. But, with the financial straights that you have recently encountered, I'm afraid it would be the leaf springs off my old Ford pickup.

I'm wondering if this was real. I sent them my ssn and my wife's also, our checking account number, two bank account numbers, our safety deposit box number, and a credit card number, but I haven't received any money yet. Maybe the snow storm slowed it up.

I'm wondering if this was real. I sent them my ssn and my wife's also, our checking account number, two bank account numbers, our safety deposit box number, and a credit card number, but I haven't received any money yet. Maybe the snow storm slowed it up.

Tom, don't be a "half empty glass" guy, Stay positive my friend. If it was an email it has to be true. You can't put it on the internet if it's not true. Keep checking the mailbox, could be the snow.

Back