I'm looking for a screwdriver

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
MSC dosen't have them this small, I'm looking for a Torx Plus 4 IP wrench for 0-80 screws. None of the knifemakers suppliers I've checked with has them, can anyone tell me whwre to find one?

MSC dosen't have them this small, I'm looking for a Torx Plus 4 IP wrench for 0-80 screws. None of the knifemakers suppliers I've checked with has them, can anyone tell me whwre to find one?

Have you tried watch maker suppliers I have heard they have the smallest and strongest tools? Good luck!!!!

Hmm, I use 0 X 80 mostly and very regularly. I think I got some screw drivers from USAKnifemakers supply and for sure from R.B. Johnson. Frank

Hmm, I use 0 X 80 mostly and very regularly. I think I got some screw drivers from USAKnifemakers supply and for sure from R.B. Johnson. Frank

I bought some 0-80 buttonhead screws from a supplier who had obtained them from a source new to him, they look like regular torx head screws, a torx driver will work but just barely, it easily stripps out the screw head. He was un aware of this problem untill I called him complaining, he investigated the situation and discoverd that the screws were torx plus IP4, he did not have a driver to sell me thus the search was on. Most suppliers don't sell a torx plus driver that small, most only stock IP6 as their smallest size. I will call my supplier and tell him where he can obtain these drivers as I think he should stock drivers for any screws he sells. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR REPLIES TO MY PLEA FOR HELP! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I bought some 0-80 buttonhead screws from a supplier who had obtained them from a source new to him, they look like regular torx head screws, a torx driver will work but just barely, it easily stripps out the screw head. He was un aware of this problem untill I called him complaining, he investigated the situation and discoverd that the screws were torx plus IP4, he did not have a driver to sell me thus the search was on. Most suppliers don't sell a torx plus driver that small, most only stock IP6 as their smallest size. I will call my supplier and tell him where he can obtain these drivers as I think he should stock drivers for any screws he sells. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR REPLIES TO MY PLEA FOR HELP! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Love to see a pick? Glad you found what you needy.............what is his prize>????? Good info!!!!

Back