Indian George - A little Help

Talked to IG earlier today. Said he's going in at 5:30 tomorrow morning for the big slice. He said he has a neighbor watering his habaneros so he doesn't have anything to worry about. I hope he recovers quickly - I need to order some more relish.

Hay guys,I heard tell he's goin in with his gator skin boots. So the nursing staff's been put on alert!!!! Really, good good vibes to you Brother!! .Ron

When you wake up from surgery, IG, tell 'em you're ready for your surf & turf dinner and you'd like your beer served in a frosted mug. All the best to you sir!

Ok, George. If they reject you this time we're coming for the doctor! Do what you're told and recover quickly.

To parody an old Tom T. Hall song; "Here I am in this dang bed and who's gonna make my relish..."

Be Strong Brother!!!!

Oh by the way I have started a benefit Raffle for Indian George!!!!
Check the raffle section!

see you in a coupla days Pesident Bubba! Our Prayers for a sucessfull surgery and speedy recovery Buddy!!

If he went in at 5:30 he should be waking up in the recovery about now. Someone should call and warn the pretty nurses.

Is this the Indian George from New England? I think Massachusetts? If so he belonged to the N.C.C.A. and I used to talk to him at the shows in Marlboro Ma.What a great guy, I underwent a triple bypass in 91, and if a baby like me can make it, a gnarly old coot like him will pull through with flying colors, those ICU nurses had better watch out! My thoughts and prayers are with him. Jim

Thoughts and prayers for I.G. I hope he does well and gets back to poundin some steel sooner than later!

Back