Just another antique!

Sandy Morrissey

I believe that I am acquainted with a few of you. I am Sandy Morrissey and I have been reported to be a sheathmaker. Thanks to all that think so! I have been tinkering with leather for about 65 years now and am of the opinion that I am addicted hopelessly. I hope to be able to hold up my end of being helpful in any way that I can. ---Sandy---

Sandy an old Okie Antique was asking about you yesterday. Tom Buchanan is progressing nicely and wanted to throw a hello your way. Welcome to the Dogs!!!!!!!!!

As a new knifemaker with zero idea how to make a sheath, I'm certainly glad to welcome you here. I'd love to see some photos of your work... and maybe even encourage your to share some of your 65-years worth of experience with us through the tutorial forum.

Erin

Ladies and Gentlemen. Please welcome the Sultan of Moo..Sandy Morrissey.

Glad to have you here Sandy..
t

Sandy,
It's great to have you here !
A knifedogs exclusive Sheridan Carving tutorial would just be oh so cool. Know anyone that could help us out ?

-Josh

Hi Sandy!

I believe that I am acquainted with a few of you. I am Sandy Morrissey and I have been reported to be a sheathmaker. Thanks to all that think so! I have been tinkering with leather for about 65 years now and am of the opinion that I am addicted hopelessly. I hope to be able to hold up my end of being helpful in any way that I can. ---Sandy---

I think 65 years tinkering is a long enough probation period...your pro now :D

Hi Pop,

Glad to see you found this place. Hope to see you again soon.

Patti says "Hello, and can she come live with you"?

Your most favorite son,

Robert

The warmth of the welcome that you have given me is very appreciated. I will post some pics as soon as I am able. Thanks so much!!------Sandy

Copyofdogbanner-Copycopycopy.jpg

Back