Just off the Bench

leatherman

Sheath Forum Moderator
Here's some new stuff going back to the knife maker Chad Cunningham. the more of his work I handle the more I like it. His work in damascus is very nice and usable.

The one below has egg shell colored tegu lizard side skin. Classy looking color.
chaddecember4.jpg

This one has black tegu belly skin.
chaddecember3.jpg

This is varigated whip snake skin, I love the scales on it.
chaddecember2.jpg

Last is some extra burgundy ray skin, I've been looking for uses for the leftover pieces from inlays utilizing the eye. These little knives use it perfectly.
chaddecember1.jpg

Thanks for looking! :biggrin:

Wow those are nice!
Hope to try some inlay soon... very nice!
Thank you! Yes! You ought to try it, inlay work is a lot of fun but a little frustrating to learn. Our own Dave Cole taught me nearly everything I know about inlay's. He is one of the best at it. :)

I really like your syle of sheath with these knives. Both of you do nice work. Wade
Thank you! I do think that our work does compliment each other well, I'm glad others see that as well. Much appreciated. :D

Mr. Leatherman, is the maker Chad Cunningham the same gentleman that makes spurs and bits?
In an event, both you and him are top shelf artists............Randy

Thanks for all the compliments. Since Randy asked, this is what else I do.
Chad

Attachments

• NEwChad 005 i.jpg
    NEwChad 005 i.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 9
I thought the name sounded familiar,I used to do some rawhide braiding in a former life, outstanding work both of you..........Randy

Back