Knife Exchange (KITH) Updated. Please read

We are getting close to the deadline for doing the exchange. I don't recall setting a date, but I'm thinking the November 26 for the drawing and the shipping date NLT November 30. Is everyone good with this?
These are the names that I have going into the exchange. I've been away working the Hurricanes in the Carolinas so I haven't been as active in the forum as I would have liked. Please let me know if your status (C=Complete, WIP, WD=With Drawn)
Dennis Moreland
John Wilson
Ted Hauser
OP Bunch
GeneK
Brandntr
Justin Preston
Luciusx5
Motor City Mike
Zito
Kev
Chris Railey
Von Gruff
Self Made Knives
Scott Livesey
MikeL
JJBLLB
DanF
Ty Adams
I haven’t been on the shop sadly. I wasn’t aware that I was on the list til just now.

Sorry guys I need to drop out. I haven't had a day off from work in over 4 weeks and it looks like Thanksgiving will be my first day off.

Last edited:
Just dont leave it too late to get this underway OP as I dont like to post anything to the US after the start of Dec. Too much christmas mail and too many temporary staff without the dedication to their jobs that regular staff have.

Just dont leave it too late to get this underway OP as I dont like to post anything to the US after the start of Dec. Too much christmas mail and too many temporary staff without the dedication to their jobs that regular staff have.
The drawing is 11//26 with mail date no later than 11/29.

If I'm still on the list you'll have to remove me too. I've just been too busy and I don't want to submit a rush job. I promised a few people knives in time for Christmas gifts and that's all I've been doing. I've got 9 sheaths to make still! Maybe next year...

I'll be done or out by Tuesday evening. Buffer caught me day before yesterday, created a booger on the ricasso. I'll have it fixed, or know by then if it's hopeless. May have to be satisfied with a satin finish on the blade however.

The only knives I have are "user" blades (well, except for a few "wall hangers). For user blades a satin finish is best anyway.
My style as well. May do a finer satin finish on chef blades but still not a polished finish. Easy for the new owner to remove any small marks with a grey scotchbright

Back