Knife Exchange (KITH) Updated. Please read

Booger fixed, sheath complete, all that is left is slack belt and sharpening. Far from perfect, but still in.

I have updated the names list in the OP.
Please review and contact me if it’s not correct.

Just so I know for next year what are the requirements or limitations to the bladesame you guys are making for the exchange

Just so I know for next year what are the requirements or limitations to the bladesame you guys are making for the exchange

Just that you do your best work and be open to constructive criticism by the recipient. It’s a great learning experience to push yourself and your skills, and an opportunity to get honest feedback from other knifemakers.

In other words, it’s all about the best knife you can give, not the one you receive.

Just that you do your best work and be open to constructive criticism by the recipient. It’s a great learning experience to push yourself and your skills, and an opportunity to get honest feedback from other knifemakers.

In other words, it’s all about the best knife you can give, not the one you receive.

OK I've got it I will definitely enter next year

That's what my son just told me...I'm working on "day job" stuff tonight so I can be 100% on kith tomorrow afternoon...and beyond...lol. I should finish with stuff about midnight...and then I'm free. I'm not a good multi-tasker.

dunno 'bout the rest of you...making a knife for a knife maker gets "in yer head" so to speak...lol

I once again have to apologize for dropping out. Was helping my folks move. Watching all your WIPs has been amazing! I'm putting a box of stuff together to send out before the end of December as a little apology give away.

Back