Knife for a soldier.

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
We were contacted with a request for a special knife for a young man thats heading into harms way.. It just so happened that I had just ground out this blade from a new pattern of damascus Jr made.. and it was siting on my bench ready for handles! :)

we are honored to be able to give this to him.. and proud that he would want to carry one of my piece into battle.

Also, and this is too cool! I needed a sheath and called out on here on K.D. and a fellow pack member and all around good guy GLWJ jumped in and offered to whoop up a sheath for this piece!! and also Murph offered his assistance as well! Thanks!! this is the greatest knife site on the net! and stuff like this really solidify's that to me!

The specs on this one are as follows
OAL 9 3/4 inches with HHH damascus and Black G10 handles with stainless hardware! Im adding a para lanyard B4 I send it out. not pictured. And the the kydex sheath from GLWJ to top this knife off and make it ready for delivery!

All I can say is Thanks to all our solders and serviceman and women. And urge you all to pray and continue to pray for our young men and women and there family! God Bless You ALL!

God bless
Randy

Attachments

• Dylan knife! 031.jpg
    Dylan knife! 031.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Dylan knife! 020.jpg
    Dylan knife! 020.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Dylan knife! 006.jpg
    Dylan knife! 006.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Dylan knife! 018.jpg
    Dylan knife! 018.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Dylan knife! 002.jpg
    Dylan knife! 002.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Great looking work Randy and Jr. I have no doubt that it will serve him well. Thank you for your continued support.

Well thanks Guys.. But Its not me that needs praise.. its the great men and women that put there selves in harms way day in and day out, for causes that they may not understand or like. yet do so for the freedoms we hold dear! Its them that should be praised.. If I may suggest that we all could spend a few minutes and write a letter or sent a card to let them know we are thinking of them.. I know it would help make there time there a little better!

I know Im preaching to the choir here!! But it does my heart good to say so.. proudly and loudly! God Bless our troops!

Randy!

Last edited:
Very nice!! I gave my son my SF Seki Bowie when he first went into harms way as a SF soldier. I didn't know about the custom knives being offered here or I would have had one made for him . He was and is proud to carry his dad's sterile SF Bowie into harms way with him

What you people have done here is nothing short of terrific. My son is a career soldier and is continually in war zones because of his job, but also his choice to do that. Helping a soldier is the right thing to do!

Randy and you others deserve a big ATTA BOY for insuring that the young soldier is well equiped.

Griz, Thats very cool! Thanks for sharing.. And thanks to your son for his service.

This is a great forum with so many awesome folks willing to help each other and rally together to build all these knives for our boys! If I said it one, I said it 1000 times.. K.D. is the best knife site on the net! and Im proud to be even a small part of this big picture!
God bless!
Randy

Thanks Coyote killer.. I sure hope he likes it.. Its on the way to get the sheath, then will be forwarded to him direct. I asked him to send me a pic of him with the knife.. If he does, I will post them.

Back