KnifeDogs 1st annual MITH giveaway

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER

I got the idea of doing a materials giveaway, it will be a secret santa type giveaway.

This is just for makers (novice or expert), Just for materials to aid in making a knife. it can be a chunk of blade steel, handle material, mosaic pin stock, or anything else that can be used in building a knife!! The gift you send out can be one piece or many as long as you send something.
MITH (material in the hat) giveaway

All you have to do is PM me your name, username and address. once we hit the deadline for entry I will put al the names in a hat and then pm each person who they got, then they just send the gift out to the person they got.

If you do not intend on sending anything out DO NOT sign up. I do not want anyone not getting something in return.

I will not tell anyone who got them but if you want to you can. it dont have to be a secret.

Lets make this fun and exiting for everyone.

I will set the deadline to sign up at January 20th!!!
On Jan. 20th I will draw names and everyone can start sending the gifts.

So far on the list:
1. bigern26
2. Chris Martin
3. cdhumiston
4.Rudy Joly
5. JAWilliams
6.Mark Behnke
7. A.W.Stovall
8. Bill Coye
9. John Barker
10. Jeff Pearce
11. petie
12. Gahagan
13. Sean Cochran
14. Craig
15. JDB
16. darrin sanders
17. WadeH
18. Delbert Ealy
19. cunningham
20. Indian George
21. NJStricker
22. Jake Mello
23. Dacks
24. Bearpawcustoms
25. TomMegow
26. Fog
27. DC KNIVES
28. Shawn fu
29. Zanderman
30. timekeeper
31. Patrick
32. Hogkiller
33. Marcel J. B. Morin
34. RAGUEL3
35. semper708
36. DiverTexas
37. Steven Janik
38. polarbearforge
39. will man
40. Silversage
41.howiesatwork
42. Frank Aguirre
43. jrrobertsjr
44. Dan Pierson
45. Bill T

Last edited:
I'm sure there are makers out there with extra stuff. Let's make this fun and interesting.Short Busmo moneytug2

It would be nice if we had an approximate $ value just something to get close to

Well I want to do it without doing $ value because so of the new makers like myself cannot send a whole lot. Yes some people will/might get more than what they are sending but this is all about giving not recieving!!!
You only have to give what you can do without or do not use.

I just thought it would be a good Idea for everyone to make a knife for material that they got from another maker out pure kindness.
I know the guys that have been making knifes for years will not benefit a whole lot from this but they will be getting something in return that they to can use.

If we only think of dollar values and one upping the next guy.........
we've lost sight of the original intent of all this.

Personally, I'm sending out a KMG.......oh no! 1......NOT!!!!

Rudy

Back